The 911 Turbo has always been the flagship of the Porsche range; an epic supercar with mind-blowing performance coupled with practicality which means you can drive it every day.
A Porsche which delivers 540 bhp through all 4 wheels and rocket you from a standstill to 62 mph in just 3 seconds.
Straight out of the box, the 991.2 Turbo boasts a huge selection of options offering performance enhancements, safety features and luxury. This particular 2017 model year coupe left the factory with some super extras;
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)
- Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
- Dynamic Engine Mounts (PADM)
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- LED main headlights in black including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)
- Full two-tone leather interior in black and Bordeaux red, the black finished with red deviated stitching.
- 14-way electrically adjustable sports seats with memory function, seat heating and Porsche crests embossed into the headrests.
- Heated, multi function GT Sports steering wheel
- Interior package in carbon with illuminated door entry guards.
- Electric tilt and slide glass sunroof.
- ParkAssist (front & rear) with camera
- Light design package.
- Adaptive cruise control including Porsche Active Safe (PAS)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with DAB radio, CD player and Aux/USB inputs
- BOSE surround sound system
- Telephone and Navigation modules
- Climate control
First registered on 31st March 2016 at OPC Exeter, the car has had only one keeper. This Turbo had its first service in April 2018.
Both keys plus book pack with service book, driver’s manual etc.